Hey! Welcome to my blog! In my blog I am going to tell you about my great getaways, including the best and the worst of the places I have traveled to. Hopefully, you will find this helpful in your quest to find a great getaway!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shopping in Paris!


In Paris I loved shopping at Galeries Lafayette, a great French department store. The one thing I love about European shopping is that even their department store have beautiful architecture! In the jewelry and accessories area, the ceiling was a very tall skylight dome, beautifully decorated (first picture below). Also, the escalator area was even very fancy. In Galeries Lafayette they have a huge selection of products, and a range of pricing so that they are an affordable store. Make sure you check out Galeries Lafayette when you are in Paris!

2 comments:

  1. The department store looks like a barbie house! I will definitely check it out when I visit there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so pretty :)
    i hope one day i get a chance to visit there too
    such an awesome place to be in

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger