Hey! Welcome to my blog! In my blog I am going to tell you about my great getaways, including the best and the worst of the places I have traveled to. Hopefully, you will find this helpful in your quest to find a great getaway!

Monday, June 7, 2010

(Oops, I forgot) Shopping in London!

In London you must go to Harrods, even if you do not plan on spending money- it is the most amazing department store in the world! You can buy everything from a pair of socks to designer clothing to caviar to real estate in exotic lands! Seriously, you could spend a whole day shopping at Harrods- it is the biggest and best department store I have been in. The architecture of the building is amazing- I loved the Egyptian decorated area! When I was at Harrods I bought my first pair of jeggings! Also I bought a Harrods bag! The most fun area to shop in at Harrods is the souvenir area, which is where you can find Harrods bags. Since Harrods is a very high end department store, if you cannot afford most of the items (like me) you can afford the items in the souvenir area! I bought the first bag below, a pet shop themed bucket bag, and my Mom bought the Harrods signature tote bag, the following bag (without the teddy bear). The rest are other Harrods bags- they have so many designs there is a bag that will match everyone's personality! You must buy a Harrods bag when you go to London!

Check out their website! http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/ If you do go to Harrods make sure to look over all that they sell so that you do not miss out! It is easy to get lost in time and spend a huge amount of time in certain areas, such as the food halls! They are amazing! I loved the desserts they offered, especially the cupcakes! Yum :)

I also shopped in the city, but Harrods was the best shopping experience I have ever had. I hope one day I can go back there again! I love Harrods!

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger