Hey! Welcome to my blog! In my blog I am going to tell you about my great getaways, including the best and the worst of the places I have traveled to. Hopefully, you will find this helpful in your quest to find a great getaway!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Destination: Rome, Italy- Trevi Fountain

Before I went to Europe one of my friends told me that I had to go to the Trevi Fountain when I was in Rome. So, of course, I did! It took us awhile to find it, but it was worth the effort! I was amazed by it- I couldn't believe the detail of the creatures and waves. Here is a picture of it:The other thing I loved about the Trevi Fountain was that it was located by the best gelato store in the world! I am sorry but I forget the name of the store, but it is located to the left of the fountain. It was a "mom and pop" run store. They had so many different flavours of gelato, it was amazing! I am pretty sure I had chocolate and coconut gelato. They told us the secret to their gelato- they make it fresh every day! If I ever go back to Rome I will make sure to go back there and get some gelato!

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger